Wednesday, April 22, 2009

STOP ANIMATION DANCE FINAL

My project used stop animation. I originally was gonna use whiteboard animation, but I really like dancing and Micheal Jackson is one of my favorite entertainers of all time =.It came down to him or MC Hammer. I really enjoyed this project I used my Flip cam to record me dancing and then I took still snapshots, which came out to about 600 pictures in all. I used a Mac computer and use final cut pro to put all the clips, audio, and pictures together. Ever since I saw stop animation at the beginning of the semester I knew I was interested in attempting it. It was a fun project and really made me use my brain to figure out the illusion of clothes coming to me and defying gravity. I hope you enjoy and leave comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment