Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Catch!




My final project is about a person on my football team that is trying to learn to catch. The main character of my project is named Pridemore, he is the character who gets afraid of the football that is thrown at him. The other characters in my project are My coach( wind blower), the wind, the fire and of course the football. The first part of the project is when one of my teammate throws a football that gets faster and faster the catches on fire and the other character gets afraid and paranoid. The faster the football gets the more paranoid the other character becomes. The football finally arrives to he Pridemore and hits him in the mouth.

The next part of my final project is then best part when my coach blows wind out of his mouth to take the fire away from the football. The action of the wind is like a unstoppable force in which develops speed. The wind continues to transfer as well as the fire of the football and turns into a mass force of wind. While Pridemore is trying to take the football out of his mouth, he sees that the wind that was blown is becoming faster and faster. The wind that is blown soon turns into a fist and knocks the Pridemore off his feet.




This project was fun and very funny when I presented it to my teammates. It took a long time but it was worth it.I hope you like it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment