Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Final Project



Idea: I had a sketch of this monkey, inspired by Curious George. Instead of animating it in real speed, I wanted to slow it down. So every picture I drew, it has a trace of his previous movement. I used photoshop, so I can layer up all the frames. This movie consists 65 pictures in total.

Story: The first few second, he is just scratching his head. Then he gets attracted by a smell, so he decides to follow it. And it turns out that the smell is from FRIED CHICKEN! He loves fried chicken, so as soon as he sees it, his eyes turn in to hearts. But then he looks up and finds out that the chicken is from a super ugly female monkey who apparently likes him. Now he is in a dilemma. He doesn't want to leave fried chicken, but he does want to stay away from the ugly monkey. He thinks for a while, and figures out an idea. He pretends that he likes the female monkey by sending her flowers. The female monkey gets really excited. She drops the chicken and closes her eyes, expecting him to kiss her. But, instead of kissing her, he picks up the fried chicken on the ground and takes it away! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment