Thursday, February 26, 2009




Let me relive my stress by saying, "Whewww"! Just playing but this project was fun when the transformation began. I allowed my friends to look over the project a couple of times. They were amazed! I was so happy when they told me it made since.

I began this project not knowing what I was going to do until I seen a Source Awards magazine. Where i found an idea. The little microphone at the top of the magazine helped my project grow. I had different ideas but they did not work, so I though i would transform a microphone into a basketball goal. My friends said,"how is that possible?". I started and now in Im finally finished.At, first it was hard to get started but now Im glad I did. I hope you enjoy this project like I do.

The title of my transition is "The Game Speaks". First, I drew a microphone which has this long cord attached to the bottom of it. The cord is the central part of the project. It transforms the microphone into a basketball goal itself. The top of the microphone( where you speak into) is also another main part of this project. Soon this top of the microphone transforms into a basketball. Now the fun part, the handle of the microphone is taken over by the cord and turns into the net of the basketball goal. The transformation of this project is clear because of the shapes and sizes of the basketball and the goal. The overcoming of the cord was very fun because it also transforms into the texture of a rope, which is the net. The theme of this project is the "importance of basketball". The project's title sends that message. Furthermore, it was fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment